As the parent or legal guardian of the gymnast, I hereby consent to their participation in the programme offered by the MG Gymstars Gymnastics. I recognise that there are risks of injuries that can occur in activities in sports such as these. I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT RISK
• I am aware that my child will train on all available apparatus at the gymnastics club.
• The club is insured by the scheme of the British Gymnastics Association.
• I agree to pay fees for my child 4 weeks prior to start of each term to prevent them losing the space. If the fee is paid late, you could incur a charge.
• No parents in the gym at all times unless in an emergency.
• Children are to be dropped off and collected by the doors to the hall.
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the class ending to collect your child. (If you are more than 10 minutes late, you could incur a charge)
• Gymnasts may be photographed occasionally for the website, press reports etc. If you do not wish for your child's/children's photograph to be used please inform our staff at our reception desk or one of our coaches. You can also contact email@example.com.
• Gymnasts please be punctual. If you arrive more than 10 mins late you will not be able to join
in as the warm-up is a very important part of the session. This session will not be refunded.
• Gymnasts must be suitably dressed in MG Gymstars uniform for training and club events; Girls = Red or black club leotard / Boys = Shorts and MG Gymstars T-shirt or club leotard and shorts. The uniforms must be purchased from our reception desk within 3 weeks of joining the club.
• No jewellery at all to be worn at any time in the gym (including small ear studs, ankle bracelets or anything religious that may get caught)
• Long hair must be tied back and neat.
• All outdoor shoes to be taken off before coming into the gym.
• Bad behaviour will not be tolerated and if it persists the gymnast will be asked to sit out or leave the gym.
• Gymnasts are not to leave the gym during a training session unless they have asked for
permission from a coach.
REFUND POLICY: NO REFUND OR CREDITS FOR DROPPED OR MISSED CLASSES
• MG Gymstars is committed to keeping class sizes small. Because of this commitment, a student enrolled for a term often prohibits other students from enrolling in that term. Therefore, once sessions have started, no refunds will be given if a student withdraws from classes, with the exception of medical reasons. In such situations, we reserve the right to request a written acknowledgement from a licensed medical practitioner before we grant a refund. In which case, an in house credit may be given from the date we receive the written acknowledgement. Any refund or credit must be claimed at the time of the incident.
Covid-19 – No refund or credits will be issued if a gymnast needs to quarantine for two weeks due to Covid or from being in contact with someone who has tested positive.
In May 2018, the regulations surrounding how companies and organisations can hold your personal data changed. This Notice tells you how we handle your Personal Data and the rights you have, when we hold it. This Notice is intended to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) which governs how Personal Data is processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are always happy to explain anything which this Notice does not make clear to you.
Who are we?
MG Gymstars Gymnastics Club Ltd. (11244071). Our address is 9 Driftwood Avenue, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL23DE
You will find our contact details at the end of this Notice.
We are the “data controller” for the purposes of GDPR. This means that we decide how your Personal Data is processed and for what purposes.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal Data is data that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. We might be able to identify you from the data itself or by linking that data to other information we have access to. GDPR tells us how we must process your Personal Data.
How do we process your Personal Data?
We comply with our obligations under GDPR in the following ways:
by keeping Personal Data up to date. (It is the responsibility of individuals and organisations to ensure the data held by us are accurate and up-to-date. Individuals should notify us of any changes, to enable personnel records to be updated accordingly. It is the responsibility of MG Gymstars Gymnastics Club to act upon notification of changes to data, amending them where relevant.)
by storing and destroying it securely;
by not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
by protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
To manage membership information and process payments for the organisation we run.
To inform you of news, events, activities or services which we think you might like to hear about.
To share your contact details with our staff, other authorised people for the purpose of contacting you in the event of an emergency, to record your attendance and delivering the service we provide.
To be placed on a waiting list so we can contact you when a space becomes available.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
You have given us consent to use your Personal Data for the purposes given in the consent statement you agreed to. You can see that statement on your registration form or your online account.
Where you have given us sensitive information (such as medical data), we will have asked for and you will have given us explicit consent to store and use that information. You always have the right to refuse to give us any information, particularly sensitive information.
Sharing your personal data
Your Personal Data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with organisations whose services are required in order to provide the services we offer. We use other companies to help us process your Personal Data so that we can offer you the best possible service.
We will only share your Personal Data with other third parties with your consent. These third parties, in turn, may rely on data processors to provide services that help them help us.
Data must not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area without the explicit consent of the individual.
When you give your consent to our holding of your Personal data you agree to us sharing your Personal Data (including special categories of Personal Data – where we have your explicit consent) with third party processors and sub-processors located inside the EEA.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We keep your Personal Data for as long as you are a member of our organisation. After you leave, we will keep your information for no longer than we reasonably need. Usually, this will be for no longer than a period of one year. This is for accounting purposes or in case of any legal/insurance claims or complaints.
If you have requested to be placed on our waiting list, your data will be held until a space becomes available. You have the choice to withdraw your consent for us to hold this information at anytime, in which case it will be removed.
Your rights and your Personal Data.
Unless we have an exemption under GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data: -
The right to request a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, without any charge.
The right to request that we correct any Personal Data found to be inaccurate or out of date.
The right to request that your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
The right to withdraw your consent to the processing we carry out at any time.
The right to request that we provide you with your Personal Data and, where possible, to send that data directly to another data controller.
The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to ask us to restrict further processing.
The right to object to the processing of Personal Data.
If we wish to use your Personal Data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use. We will do this before we start processing for the new use. We will set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
If you have a problem, complaint or, if there is something you don’t understand, please contact us first using the following:
MG Gymstars Gymnastics Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org